Monday, April 2, 2012

Mercedes Hunter X6- Zombie Killer

I'm not sure why but it seems like a Zombie Apocalypse has been a pretty hot topic lately. Last month MSN posted an article in their auto section about which vehicles would best prepare you for such an event. One of the vehicles mentioned in that article was the Paramount Marauder which I'm pretty sure everyone would agree is a great zombie obliterating vehicle. But if you want to hunt down zombies with a little more class, then the Mercedes Hunter X6 is a much better choice. Check out more details and pics after the jump!



With a marble bath, heated floors, a fully functional kitchen, and comfortable sleeping for 6, the X6 is the perfect go anywhere kill anything 6 wheel drive machine for the man who enjoys fine wine and Armani suits as much as hunting zombies. It even has a bay in the back where you can store your more nimble zombie tracking four wheeler. All of this luxury comes at no small price though. This bad boy costs a whopping $5 million. So if your not already friends with one of the 3 recent lottery winners or Donald Trump, you should probably start trying to be because when the Zombie Apocalypse hits you're going to want to be in the protective confides of the Mercedes Hunter X6.




















10 comments:

  1. I guess I'll buy one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, so will I. Can you loan me a few bucks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOKS GOOD!!!! SOUNDS GOOD!!!! I WANT ONE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you imagine camping trips in this thing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damnit. I'm 4.99 million short!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super-Duper blogs! I love it really!! Would come back to visit soon, again Thanks. for more information

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is really attention-grabbing for me; I will definitely bookmark your website. Thanks 6 channel car amplifier reviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is called actually a Monster ...I love it

    ReplyDelete